lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car
Gas Club Car Gas DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-06-2016, 04:04 PM   #1
TevisG
Not Yet Wild

Default Wiring Diagram Needed

Does anyone have a complete wiring diagram for a 92 carry-all or DS? I can find lots of incomplete diagrams all over the net but nothing that includes the engine.

Alternatively I suppose if any of you can tell me where the accelerator kill limit switch is terminated on the engine that would be fine too. Mine wont stop running so I think that might be the culprit.

Thank you!
TevisG is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 04-06-2016, 05:16 PM   #2
ericandrews331@msn.com
Gone Wild

Default Re: Wiring Diagram Needed

Kill limit switch comes off the coil normally white w/ black stripe runs to the lower micro switch inside the black bx the other side of that lower switch goes to ground, check the micro switch first by clicking it in and out, no click buy a new micro, buy two there cheap. if it does click check your connection at switch then check the ground connection on the other side. If your cart wont quit it is in this circuit
ericandrews331@msn.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2016, 05:17 PM   #3
crash test dummy

92 ds gas

Old 04-07-2016, 03:48 PM   #4
TevisG
Not Yet Wild

The micro switch is brand new so I know this is not the issue. I just need to know where this terminates. The above wiring diagram is the same as all others I have found and does not include this information.
TevisG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2016, 06:58 PM   #5
Jimmie
Gone Wild
Club Car

Typical engine kill circuit. Engine Kill Circuit.JPG
Jimmie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2016, 07:56 PM   #6
ericandrews331@msn.com
Gone Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by TevisG View Post
The micro switch is brand new so I know this is not the issue. I just need to know where this terminates. The above wiring diagram is the same as all others I have found and does not include this information.
Starts at the coil to one side of switch terminates at a ground point from other terminal (other connection point) disconnect either and your cart wont shut off
ericandrews331@msn.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2016, 06:11 AM   #7
Springbok
Photoshop Guy

Club Car

This diagram is for the older carts (1986-1991) but it shows the kill wire coming off the coil, which dovetails with the main wiring diagram (where it says "to engine kill hookup"). I imagine the '92+ carts have a similar setup:

Springbok is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car