lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Lifted Golf Carts
Lifted Golf Carts Off-Road Golf Carts.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-23-2009, 09:33 PM   #1
bumperdog@comcast.net
Not Yet Wild

Post Steering sticks to the right

Hi all !! I think I found where to post...Well maybe/. I have a 2004 club car with jakes 6 inch lift and 22 inch tires. The steering sticks to the right...just to the right only. Everything looks tight, no play when pulling on the wheels.This cart is used for off road. Was told that it was common, but it didn't do it until several trips through the woods.. any help would be appreciated...or hints to modify the front end so this doesn't happen.
Could I put a stop to keep it from reaching that point?
bumperdog@comcast.net is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 06-26-2009, 11:45 AM   #2
Empty Keg
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Default Re: Steering sticks to the right

Well this must not be a popular subject. I was hoping I could get some tips on my 82 CC DS, it sticks to the left, but it is stock and hard to steer all the time. Oh, well!
Empty Keg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 03:27 PM   #3
OLD MEC
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: Steering sticks to the right

Sounds like the rack and pinion steering isnt centered? How many turns from center each direction? If more or less on one side you may need to take tie rod loose and center steering and then center wheels staright ahead and reconnect.
OLD MEC is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Lifted Golf Carts