lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha
Gas Yamaha Gas Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-23-2009, 03:11 PM   #1
Ranger1
Getting Wild

Yamaha

Thumbs up Muffler BBQ Way Cool!!!

So we finally got around to haveing our BBQ and WOW, That was really COOL!
I had looked at pictures on the forum before but I ahd no idea how much fun it could be!
We first put the G1 muffler on and after around 20 minutes we had flames shooting out every outlet.
It burned strong for over 45 minutes, I know this because we stood around and watched.
It's amaizing what country boys will do for fun

Next we put on the Par Car 4cycle muffler on. I did not expect much and I did not get much, but mabey it will help it some anyway.

sure glad I joined this forum and found that thread about the Muffler BBQ!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg G1 Muffler BBQ (3).jpg (78.3 KB, 52 views)
File Type: jpg G1 Muffler BBQ (4).jpg (41.2 KB, 38 views)
File Type: jpg G1 Muffler BBQ (7).jpg (82.6 KB, 37 views)
File Type: jpg G1 Muffler BBQ.jpg (61.7 KB, 42 views)
Ranger1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 09-23-2009, 06:54 PM   #2
TheNewGuy
Admin/Moderator

Yamaha

Default Re: Muffler BBQ Way Cool!!!

Cool man! It is fun!

TheNewGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 08:53 PM   #3
ic746
Gone Wild

Yamaha

Way to go Ranger1 if you think thats fun wait until you have to replace your seals in it, not much bother or anything but wait until you start it up and take off. You wont believe the power it gives back to that old engine and plus you can actually adjust the carb again.
Calvin
ic746 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 08:57 PM   #4
Ranger1
Getting Wild

Yamaha

I put the Par Car muffler back on today and I must say it did seem to have more hill climbing power and coming back down the hill I actually had to let off the gas be cause it felt like it was going a lillte bit to fast. (I'm chicken)
Old 09-23-2009, 08:59 PM   #5
Ranger1
Getting Wild

Yamaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by ic746 View Post
Way to go Ranger1 if you think thats fun wait until you have to replace your seals in it, not much bother or anything but wait until you start it up and take off. You wont believe the power it gives back to that old engine and plus you can actually adjust the carb again.
Calvin
I can hardly wait. I feel like a kid with a new toy.
Old 09-23-2009, 09:09 PM   #6
ic746
Gone Wild

Yamaha

Hi there Ranger1 yea them old G1's can be fun, takes a little learning about them and all but like you said if not for this nice board and the members helping us we all sure would have a lot of junk laying around wouldn't we hahahaa. I never in the world could imagine a engine running fowards and backwards until I got a G1. And the help I have got from these nice people on here I have to say I have both my G1's running great now. Im going to experiment a little with a muffler soon like you have and see what I can come up with. When I first started on my 81 G1 I GPS'ed it at around 12 mph, and today with all the help I have got from here I got it going upwards of 30mph now. Tough carts.
Calvin
Old 10-01-2009, 08:56 AM   #7
yamy
Not Yet Wild

Yamaha

Sorry for dumb question, but I missed the thread on seals. What seals were you taking about ic746? I'm always looking for ways to get my G1 running better.
yamy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 01:52 AM   #8
ic746
Gone Wild

Yamaha

Hi Yami the engine seals on a G1 engine. One on each side, really put the power back in my 81 G1 and I could actually adjust the carb for the first time.
Calvin
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha