lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha
Gas Yamaha Gas Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-03-2009, 08:57 AM   #1
bscaff
Not Yet Wild
Yamaha

Default won't start

Grandson was riding 1996 G11, it just quit running. Now it will not do anything when the accelaretor is pushed down. Battery is good, fuses are good. Anyone have any ideas where to look for next?
bscaff is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 10-03-2009, 09:21 AM   #2
essness
Not your usual outlaw

Yamaha

Default Re: won't start

I believe this is true for the G-11.
The black box behind the battery with the solenoid in it has a 10amp fuse. That is your main fuse for the entire system. Replace that and your good to go
Now, if you have recently added a electrical accessory, i.e.; lights, radio....etc. and have grounded it to the frame, you can either run the ground wire to the negative post on the battery or replace the main fuse with a 25 amp fuse.

Good luck
essness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 10:30 AM   #3
bscaff
Not Yet Wild
Yamaha

This morning it will start ok some times. Sometimes nothing. I rode it about five minutes, it would not do anything. It has been sitting about 20 minutes & will not do anything.
Old 10-03-2009, 07:24 PM   #4
bscaff
Not Yet Wild
Yamaha

Well I finally got it fixed. Connection to switch behind accelator was bad. Didn't look bad but was broke on the inside.
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha