lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-08-2011, 08:07 AM   #1
shadowman
The Last Moja Morani

Club Car

Default 1993 36 volt cart

hey all i have a chance to pick up a 93 single soleniod V-glide with roof, W/S and cut in lights good tires.........cart is in like new shape my buddy relly babied it...............only setback is may need batteries not quite sure......400.00 dollars is it worth it.........even putting new batteries in i,ll be at approx 1000.00 dollars and since i have been looking at prices for carts in my neck of the woods and people wanting your 1st born for their cart i may jump on this for the wife....................worth the bucks???..................
shadowman is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 05-08-2011, 08:32 AM   #2
Grinch
Getting Wild

Club Car

Default Re: 1993 36 volt cart

Around here that's a really good price. Sounds like its a resistor cart. If so, if it were mine I would go to 48V batteries. PQ suggested I do that with my '89 resistor cc ds. I have a bandit upgrade and 4G wires. They said that all I would need to do is put in a 48v soleniod.
Grinch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 08:36 AM   #3
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

In my experience you can not run 48v through a V-glide or resistor coil pack without melting something eventually.

Sounds like a good price for the cart!~
scottyb is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 12:23 PM   #4
shadowman
The Last Moja Morani

Club Car

if i go to 48 volt i,m putting a controller in and getting rid of the resistor coils i can them melting already, other than the questionable batteries this cart is in top shape he really took good care of it....................
Old 05-08-2011, 01:42 PM   #5
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

Any chance for some PICS?
Old 05-08-2011, 02:00 PM   #6
shadowman
The Last Moja Morani

Club Car

scotty glad you mentioned that when i go up friday i,ll take some pics of it.................................
Old 05-12-2011, 07:19 AM   #7
shadowman
The Last Moja Morani

Club Car

hey guys i just found a heck of a deal i think so tell me what you think........1997 48 volt DS ( i wouldn,t buy a reagan ) cart is black ( nice paint job ) has 6 inch lift and big tires/wheels....roof and W/S has a brush gard on front cut in lights.......brand new batteries and charger................carts looks to be in top notch condition and asking price is 1700 dollars i figure i can get it for 1500 dollars...........the fact that this area that cart without the lift and tires and 10 year old batteries and no paint job would have a price of a minumin of 2500 dollars or higher maybe even 3500 dollars..........i,m gonna make arangments for tomorrow morning with cash in hand just in case.....so that will be my fleet the 93 ds 36 volt for me and the 97 ds 48 volt for the wife and with the lift and tires and lights saves me a bunch of cash and work...........i,ll than sell my 90 gasser and 96 reagan thats been just sitting for several years ( the reagan ) the gasser i use all the time it should bring me about 5000 dollars up here.................lol...............only funnin i figure 750 to 1000 dollars......................................
Old 05-12-2011, 07:30 AM   #8
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

Sounds like a good plan ........... you know this thread is worthless without pictures, right?
Old 05-12-2011, 08:45 AM   #9
shadowman
The Last Moja Morani

Club Car

tomorrow i hope for pics..........................
Old 05-15-2011, 05:32 PM   #10
shadowman
The Last Moja Morani

Club Car

ok i have to learn how to post pic,s from my cell to here, i picked up both carts friday......the black 97 is sweet and runs approx 18 mph......the 93 i need to get batteries and i,ll have them this friday i made a deal with a fellow and am getting the top trojen 8 volts for 655 dollars for the set so between the two of them i have 1900 dollars for the carts and a set of batteries....some freaken lowlife had the guts to steal 2 batteries out of my 96 reagan ......god bless them the batteries were shot but they left me the 2 brand new 48 volt soleniods freakin dummies......i mean if your gonna be a theif be a good one.........oh well soon as i figure it out i,ll put some pics up....................
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car