lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-10-2013, 12:04 PM   #1
Itsalljake
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Default 07 C/c DS to utility vehicle

Hope my excessive posting isn't too much. I've thrown myself into the buggy world once I landed a job as Maintenance Supervisor on a 16 acre property. Still piecing my MPT 1000 together which will be great when its running. But still need to get my guys on wheels to increase productivity. So, now I picked up a running. 07 CC DS for $650. Decent shape. Battery and tray issues. My question is how far should I go with this kindof cart?

The frame is aluminum (I found out) so I'm a little reluctant to build my rack on top. Don't need high speed just torque. I want a large rack to haul 6'-10' ladders and hopefully wide enough for sheets of ply or drywall as well as some kind of bed for water heaters/toilets/drain snakes. My concern is with the aluminum frame the whole thing will be way too top heavy. So, should I make this cart the go-see cart and keep the MPT as the hauler? I'd prefer to have two hauling carts but maybe that means fixing up the DS and selling it for something more suited to my application. After being on this site for a few months I've seen all kinds of mods but none quite like what I want. Thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
Itsalljake is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 11-10-2013, 04:43 PM   #2
Itsalljake
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

This is very likely a bad start.

Old 11-10-2013, 04:45 PM   #3
Itsalljake
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Something should probably welded on in that spot. Also makes the steering wheel bounce Disney ride.

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car