lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-17-2014, 02:10 PM   #11
steele
Getting Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Unmarked PDS Motor terminals

Part 3 Johnnie. Controller came back from rebuild. I went over wiring on j3 and ji . They said the field had been burnt up and tow sw circuit was burnt .This motor has the 2 A posts on top and 2 F posts underneath. The tag shows arrows pointing to A1 as being toward the back of car and A2 as being toward front of car. That would appear that looking from rear of motor f1 and A1 both at rear f1 lower and A1 upper. Front side A2 upper and F2 lower both to front of car. I hoohed up everything and NO SPARKS !! YESS!!! But fwd / Rev is switched. Controller is correct in half throttle with rev buzzer and full speed with no buzzer, But directions are backward. My question is a1 and a2 being reversed causing this?
steele is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 05-17-2014, 02:21 PM   #12
JohnnieB
Techno-Nerd

E-Z-GO

Glad to hear it is going. Even if it is going backwards.

Either A1 & A2 or F1 & F2 are switched. Easiest thing to switch is the push-on terminals for F1 &F2 on top of controller.
Be sure to flip Run/Tow switch to TOW before switching them.
JohnnieB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 10:58 AM   #13
steele
Getting Wild

E-Z-GO

Johnnie, First of all. Thanks for all your help and Patience .I learned a lot from you.I got that sensor magnet from a local shop.Put it on. wiped out codes and went for a ride. system has FINALLY HEALED Completely !!!! Yess!!!! It is set at code 3 for the chip.Does fine and regen braking works just fine.Now its time for a face lift.Repair crack in left front and likely a new bright red paint job. back seat kit and who knows what else. Thanks so much for your help. Rick Strowbridge (Steele)
steele is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 11:00 AM   #14
JohnnieB
Techno-Nerd

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by steele View Post
Johnnie, First of all. Thanks for all your help and Patience .I learned a lot from you.I got that sensor magnet from a local shop.Put it on. wiped out codes and went for a ride. system has FINALLY HEALED Completely !!!! Yess!!!! It is set at code 3 for the chip.Does fine and regen braking works just fine.Now its time for a face lift.Repair crack in left front and likely a new bright red paint job. back seat kit and who knows what else. Thanks so much for your help. Rick Strowbridge (Steele)
JohnnieB is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO