lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha > Lithium Yamaha

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-07-2019, 10:24 PM   #11
plowman
Getting Wild

Default Re: new lithium's in for testing

i have tested the trojans and they are up to my standards but way over priced, i will order them in for any one that has to have them, but wont stock them, also tested the k2 lith and is a copy cat of the trojan buy not much cheaper as its the same bat in a black box. i also have tested the power sonics in 3 of my boats unbelivable run time,and great charge times with blu tooth incorperated its so cool to look at voltage ( and it always stays the same ) how many charge cycles, temp, how many amps you pulling and more, but the bms will not allow me to use it as a cranking bat...shuts it down! ( wont take big inrush) and if you try to series more than two of them the bms flips out, so on a 12or 24 volt sys, boats fork lifts ect. the are great and around the 850 range,great batt and we do stock them,im testing the third liths now in my cart and two of my customers one in cold and one in hot climates they are allieds and i like them, and stock them, fair price ridiculous run times and priced at 850 for 100 amp hr, 7 year warranty and any charger works and i will also be testing them in a few of my other boats with 36 volt systems and im sure i will get the same results 40 50 60 80 100 amp hr available 60 mile run time with 100amp hr, 4 12volts in a cart, ive tryed to run them down in my cart but always run out of time before i can kill them. they will be on our site tomarow, im not fond of the key board so if you want more indepth info please call 8107361100
plowman is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha > Lithium Yamaha