lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-03-2008, 03:27 PM   #11
Fishing Dude
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: 36v club car wont run!!

Now get out of the man cave and and have fun.
Fishing Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 08-03-2008, 04:10 PM   #12
bjbud
Not Yet Wild

Thanks fishing dude I will get out of the mancave... actually just got back from the west coast fishing salmon and halibut... gotta love that. Scotty one last question (promise)... I know where the controller is where the m/switches are located...I see that the linkage connects to that. If the m/swiches are in there, can one get at them? Thanks again....b
bjbud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2008, 05:52 PM   #13
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

You disconnect the linkage on the bottom of the box. It has a spring loaded sliding collar keeper. Just grab the end of the linkage and pull it back on itself. I remove the whole box from the frame; two small bolts and 2 wires. Once it is out carefully remove the end and slowly pull the white plastic board out noting it's positon! Put it back in so you are familiar with how it goes in & how it works. Note how the white plastic board actuates one micro at a time until they are all on. Now you can pull out all of the microswitches together. They are in sequencial order with the solenoids. (Don't mess up the order) One micro switch for each solenoid. Generally each micro should sound a crisp little click when manually triggered. If one doesn't click that one may well be the culprit. Good luck.

5 Solenoids = 5 microswitches
scottyb is online now   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car