lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car
Gas Club Car Gas DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-20-2016, 12:36 PM   #1
KeystonePig
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Chameleon Paint

I am looking at painting my 89 EZGO Marathon with the aerosol Chameleon paint (deep blue / green). Anyone have any suggestions on where to purchase or application? I know it's a 3 step process (comes in a kit) and recommends 3-4 coats. Thanks.
KeystonePig is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 07-20-2016, 02:50 PM   #2
nenningc
Not Yet Wild
Yamaha

Default Re: Chameleon Paint

I've been looking into aerosol this week as well. I'm not sure about the chameleon, but I do know there are a couple of companies out there putting the House of Kolor paints into a spray can. I actually just emailed the for the coverage. They still need clear coat on top though.
nenningc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2016, 03:20 PM   #3
tag50
Gone Wild
Club Car

Hit the Search tab- thread "Just finished the Bluegill chameleon plasti dip" by jrn 007( 9th one down the list)- even has a video

PS- Just noticed the thread is listed at the bottom of this page

tag50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2016, 10:47 PM   #4
KeystonePig
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Update on my 89 Marathon. Jakes 4" drop Lift kit is on and paint is started. I'm using the Rustoleum aerosol and at first it looked like crap. Then I wet sanded with #220 and painted again. It looked 100% better. So with the other panels I wet sanded the black primer with #600 first. Looks pretty good in comparison. I'll post pics later.
KeystonePig is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car