lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-12-2017, 09:52 PM   #1
Jerseytim
Not Yet Wild

Default New Ez go valor

Well I switched over to the gas side and sold my electric CC precedent and bought this new EZGO valor. After much research I believe it is a lot of value for the money!!
IMG_0590.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jerseytim is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 07-13-2017, 09:25 PM   #2
Ajt725
Not Yet Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: New Ez go valor

I picked up a Black Valor last year. Love it! After a year of using it I wanted more lift so I put a 4" EZGO Drop Axel lift and bigger tires and wheels. Awesome ride for the money! GPS 26mph and have not touched anything rev limiter wise.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_3913.jpg (247.1 KB, 0 views)
Ajt725 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2017, 10:42 AM   #3
TARider
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajt725 View Post
I picked up a Black Valor last year. Love it! After a year of using it I wanted more lift so I put a 4" EZGO Drop Axel lift and bigger tires and wheels. Awesome ride for the money! GPS 26mph and have not touched anything rev limiter wise.

Sadly my Valor is nowhere near 26 from the factory. Did you do any adjustments or it just came that way?
TARider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2017, 09:21 PM   #4
Jerseytim
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
Nice looking cart. One of the reasons I sold my precedent is it was lifted 6"s and i just had my hip replaced! The valor has 2"s and is just right. Plus I like the wider bench sear and seems more leg room then the CC!! I use mine primarily for sporting clays!
Jerseytim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2017, 09:43 PM   #5
Ajt725
Not Yet Wild

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by TARider View Post
Sadly my Valor is nowhere near 26 from the factory. Did you do any adjustments or it just came that way?
No I have not messed with the carb at all. It ran 24gps when I bought it. The dealer told me that it would do mid 20's no prob. Gained a couple mph when I put the larger tires on it. It seems like they are hit our miss depending on the set up from the factory or the dealer. Not real sure. I bet a quick carb adjustment will have you running a good bit faster if you want.
Old 07-16-2017, 09:48 PM   #6
Ajt725
Not Yet Wild

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerseytim View Post
Nice looking cart. One of the reasons I sold my precedent is it was lifted 6"s and i just had my hip replaced! The valor has 2"s and is just right. Plus I like the wider bench sear and seems more leg room then the CC!! I use mine primarily for sporting clays!
Thanks Tim, yours looks like its set up very nice as well! I totally understand going down in lift. Not to mention, the ride is better😁. I just get bored every winter and order parts for my toys. Its a curse lol
Old 07-24-2017, 05:59 PM   #7
DirtFan
Not Yet Wild

Good buy, I have a 2015 and am very pleased with it, mine only goes to 19 mph stock
DirtFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2017, 08:53 PM   #8
Ajt725
Not Yet Wild

E-Z-GO

I wonder if the dealer tweaked my carb a bit before I took delivery. They told me before I bought it that it would do mid 20's easily. Im a solid 26 gps now on flat land. It does have larger tires though. I am going to put a tach on it this winter just to make sure its not turning too many RPM's but I have not tweaked the carb at all.
Old 07-28-2017, 07:15 AM   #9
dcannow
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Quote:
I wonder if the dealer tweaked my carb a bit before I took delivery. They told me before I bought it that it would do mid 20's easily. Im a solid 26 gps now on flat land. It does have larger tires though. I am going to put a tach on it this winter just to make sure its not turning too many RPM's but I have not tweaked the carb at all.
Consider putting on the Combination Tac/Hour meter-Check Northern Tool and Equipment for one @ $44,99. (SeaDec #806-100-1032)
dcannow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2017, 11:24 PM   #10
Ajt725
Not Yet Wild

E-Z-GO

I put an analog hour meter on it when I first got it. Probably going to do an Equus Tach built into the dash. Just looks cool lol.
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO