lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-28-2010, 10:11 PM   #31
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

Default Re: 95 cc losing power 48v system

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarleyOne View Post
**** I didnt mean to start a boxing match here just wanted a little advice
My point exactly ......All the Golf Cart knowledge in the world doesn't make you a helpful person, now.. does it?
He certainly wasn't very helpful...???
So if anybody knows how to help HarleyOne ~ Please do
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 09-28-2010, 10:22 PM   #32
pggroves
steeplejack x

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by FIXEROFCARTS View Post
Relax, its bad advice from someone who gets all their info from a book and then trys to pass them selves off as an expert. Go ahead, tell everyone how you got into this business? Do they all know that we know one another? Its great that you try to help everyone, but I can tell when you are just guessing and it steers someone in the wrong direction due to your inexperience. Again, great for trying, but not all the answers are found in a book. Exactly how many years of experience do you have? I know it pisses you off when I come on here, because I make you look like the scrub you are, but at least you give long winded answers and some links to help those in need. You truly are a big help to this site and are needed here, so keep up the good work, but when you dont know...dont post and dont guess, thats one thing I made sure of on BU's site....I didnt want scrubs posting answers.
....and yet you as admin of that forum allowed an obviously troubled teenager that proffered all types of bad advice to return to that forum after being banned.
pggroves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 10:23 PM   #33
HarleyOne
Gone Wild
Club Car

like I said Thanks scotty I do appreciate your help well be takling again im sure
Rick
HarleyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 10:26 PM   #34
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarleyOne View Post
like I said Thanks scotty I do appreciate your help well be takling again im sure
Rick
Yep, good luck HO...

PG ~ Let em have it
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 10:28 PM   #35
roady89
nimda
Club Car

Sorry harley, long time comin just kinda exploded in your thread. Feel free to start another or whatever.
roady89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 10:30 PM   #36
roady89
nimda
Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by pggroves View Post
....and yet you as admin of that forum allowed an obviously troubled teenager that proffered all types of bad advice to return to that forum after being banned.
hundreds of times!!! (well, maybe not hundreds but a lot lol)
roady89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 11:32 PM   #37
gornoman
Stay thirsty my friends!

Mixed Breed

Quote:
Originally Posted by pggroves View Post
Thank you, Mr Groves. It's about time someone brought that up. 28 years fixing carts, zero years refining his social skills. Mike, your world is course carts, stick to it. Here we deal in custom builds and exploring what a cart can do. None of that is in a book, so you can stuff THAT attitude.

I remember not too long ago where you told posters at the BU forum that a larger controller was foolish and a waste of money. Perhaps on number 38 of the Pine Meadows fleet, but here, we know the results, we share them, and then we build on that relationship. Without a resume.
gornoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car