lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-13-2011, 05:11 PM   #1
jlott23
Not Yet Wild

Default First Cart

Hello everyone. Just wanted some input before purchasing my first cart. Also if anyone on here is from SC let me know if you know any good dealers I might want to check out. All that being said I went to Palmetto Kustom Kartz the other day and I checked out a 2011 gas ezgo st 2+2 (test drove) and also a gas ezgo st sport II (didn't test drive). Carts have same motor (13hp). The 2+2 was like a burgendy color had factory lift (5/6in don't remember exactly), 10in wheels with all terrain tires and rear seat kit. The sport II was black, factory lift kit (only 2in), the black plastic cargo box on the back (manual dump). As for price the 2+2 was $6800 and the sport II $5800. With all that being said I live out in the country and will be riding everything from trails to dirtroads to secondary roads. Also I have two pitbulls that I will ride as well from time to time. My female pit loves to ride but riding her for an hr or so every couple a days adds up as far as gas goes. And anyone from SC that knows where I might want to look for one of these carts please feel free to drop a suggestion.

Thanks
jlott23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 01-13-2011, 05:42 PM   #2
EZ-GoingJon
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: First Cart

Welcome To BGW!!

I have never owned a NEW cart, just ones that are new to me! I get them off Craigslist! It is a GREAT place to start!!

Just my $0.02!!

Jon
EZ-GoingJon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 07:08 PM   #3
jlott23
Not Yet Wild

Hey thanks for the reply. Yea I have been checking craigslist in my area periodically. Haven't seen anything yet but I will def keep looking.
Old 01-13-2011, 07:22 PM   #4
EZ-GoingJon
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Dont just stop at looking!! Put on a want ad!! I have found that some people never realize that they want to sell theirs, until they see someone that wants to buy one!

Good Luck!!

Jon
EZ-GoingJon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 07:31 PM   #5
jlott23
Not Yet Wild

Yea that might be a good idea. I haven't thought of doing that yet but I might give that a try. Thanks for the help.
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO