lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha
Gas Yamaha Gas Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-12-2013, 01:52 AM   #11
mudbone789
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: Tires.....help needed

I've got a 2008 G-29 and i put 1 1/2 inch spacers on rear running 22x11x10 tires. This pushes the tires out to edge of fender flares. T
mudbone789 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 03-12-2013, 07:25 AM   #12
BrewCityMusic
Hammer Down !!!!

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Tires.....help needed

I'm running 1.5's on the rear of my G16 with a 6" lift and 23X10.5-12's, however be careful on the offset if You buy new rims, I first had a set of 2:5 on there and they stuck out WAY too far, had to exchange them for 3:4 offset (they still peek out of the flares by about 1/2-3/4" but it's not a huge deal) - with the fronts, I had to temporarily pull the spacers with the new rims as they rub in hard corners if the terrain is at all less-than-perfect, prelim measurements seemed to show that I could get away with 1" but they're not here yet so I'll let you know (if they are still too wide I'm going to go with longer studs in the hub and make some spacers, add them a little at a time until I find an acceptable width that doesn't interfere)
BrewCityMusic is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha