lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha
Electric Yamaha Electric Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-27-2014, 01:14 PM   #11
baldie1212
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: 97 G16E goes great on flats,not up hills

yes buzzer does work. Checked all wiring again and as I suspected found nothing. So in order to save my sanity I pulled the controller and took it to a golf cart shop local to where our camper is located. He told me he had a Yamaha cart doing same thing last year and he said he thought a controller fixed problem. They are going to send it out to their rebuilder, so I guess I will find out. Thank you for prior comments and any to follow.
baldie1212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 10-19-2014, 02:37 PM   #12
baldie1212
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: 97 G16E goes great on flats,not up hills

To all those that followed, gave advise or suggestions I say thank You. I had controller refurbished then I reinstalled it and it was fixed. Thank you again
baldie1212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha