lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-27-2008, 07:20 PM   #1
kyle.malone
Not Yet Wild

Default 1992 EZ Go Freedom died help

I was just given a 1992 Ezgo freedom for the lake. it has not been used since last summer (2007). Batteries are new as of (2007). I delivered it to the lake house and took it for a spin. On flat ground it was slow and going up hill was even slower. You could almost walk as fast as it was going up the hill. It is a 36 volt system (3 holes in each battery and 6 total bateries). Any way. Last night i was heading back to the house from the dock and was going down a hill and it just died. as soon as i started going up the hill it did nothing. the reverse buzzer still worked and still nothing. The lights did however dim when the cart was still running but once it didn't work anymoer the lights were just as bright as if we were just sitting there with the lights on. I charged the cart all night and woke up this morning and still nothing. Any clues on where to start would be greatly appriciated.
kyle.malone is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO