lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-04-2008, 11:22 PM   #1
wkola
Not Yet Wild

Default Need Help on cart info

Hi
I just got my first golf cart. EZGO the number on the tag is 85086 is that the year 85 or 86. I need a parts break down and tech. manual for this. At the top of the forum the manual is not the same for this cart. I need a battery box for this the chanels are corroded bad do I rebuild weld new channel in or is there replacements and where. I took the controler out it was not working right it is a curtis 1204 275amp 36 volt unit, took it apart and had some water in side it some of the mosfets are bad and ordered new one the solder in ans ic chips on the board bad corroded from moisture . I thank you for any information anyone would have one this model cart
Thanks Pat
wkola is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO