lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-24-2020, 04:59 PM   #1
Craig_Seibel
Not Yet Wild

Default Need Help Verifying Year of Cart

I have a Ezgo Clays Car G M2304 Cart but am not exactly sure what year it is. I am guessing that it could be a 2004 but not completely sure.

I am looking to purchase accessories for this cart and have read various forums stating that the TXT would be a close match when ordering parts. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks folks!!

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk
Craig_Seibel is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 05-24-2020, 07:33 PM   #2
kgsc
Gone Wild

Mixed Breed

Default Re: Need Help Verifying Year of Cart

Probably is txt based and 04 is probably correct also. Main differences are the front suspension and cowl. Count the number of bolts holding the steering column to the floor. If 3 it has the old style steering. If 4 it is the new. Some also had the squared ST cowl with the rectangle sealed beam headlights. What ya got?
kgsc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2020, 11:08 AM   #3
Craig_Seibel
Not Yet Wild

3 bolts at the base of the steering column. Also, the front doesnt have the single headlight.
Old 05-25-2020, 12:06 PM   #4
kgsc
Gone Wild

Mixed Breed

If the cart is the same as your avatar it has the ST cowl. 3 bolts is old style steering which in the normal txt carts changed in 2000-2001. Your style steering was in the ST and Clays carts until roughly 2005. I’m going with 2004 but if looking for front suspension parts you want pre 2000
kgsc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2020, 12:22 PM   #5
Craig_Seibel
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgsc View Post
If the cart is the same as your avatar it has the ST cowl. 3 bolts is old style steering which in the normal txt carts changed in 2000-2001. Your style steering was in the ST and Clays carts until roughly 2005. I’m going with 2004 but if looking for front suspension parts you want pre 2000
Yes, it is the same cart as my avitar. Thank you for your help!!

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO