Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > For Sale > Golf Carts and Parts
Golf Carts and Parts *No Commercial Ads

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-01-2022, 12:53 AM   #21
SamanthaP0930
Getting Wild

Yamaha

Default Re: Do not buy from boblay

Money was sent via Zelle which is directly through the banks. You can send the money to someone with either their phone number or email. I thought since it was through the banks that it would be the most secured, along with PayPal. There is actually a "zelle" department when I call my bank. Bank of America. Honestly I was very surprised to learn that there are times that they are "unable to recover funds". They have already sent a letter saying they are unable to recover at this time but they will continue to try to recover the funds until the claim is up. 45 business days a fraud claim with Zelle lasts.
I think that time frame is approaching, I'm going to call Monday. We just had Hurricane Ian, although we lucked out with only a Cat 1, (half is still without power) just south of me was pretty much leveled. My lost 350 is aggravating but things could always be worse. This week I'm thankful I still have a home and golf cart (it became my plant stand in the garage during hurricane prep)
SamanthaP0930 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 10-01-2022, 01:04 AM   #22
SamanthaP0930
Getting Wild

Yamaha

I apologize, I sent Roady89 this email on 9-15-22. I wasn't sure whom I needed to ask questions.
Hi, I fully understand you all are not responsible and things are always a risk when sending money.

Like a fool, I sent 350 to a member for a controller. Within 30 minutes I canceled the ordered, however the owner refused to issue the refund. I felt uneasy about the transaction but unfortunately still sent the funds. Looking at the guys history it appears he is selling to others as well.

My main question is : is there a way to send the emails between him and I to my personal email so I can then forward them to the bank. I opened the claim immediately and found out this morning that it is not looking good on my end for a refund.

My personal email is

The money was sent via zelle to Boblay

On another note, I 100% fully support him being banned, I believe (as well as the bank) that this is a scam and I'd hate to see anyone else in my situation. From his history it appears he offers part others are looking for and switches to PM.
Old 10-01-2022, 06:49 AM   #23
DaveTM
Gone Wild

The crazy part is this guy, Boblay, was just on the forum yesterday. Is he being ask to clarify his position on this issue?

He would certainly have to be aware of this thread? Yet he's posted no response to it?
DaveTM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2022, 07:23 AM   #24
lockman1
What the ....?

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamanthaP0930 View Post
I 100% fully support him being banned
Done!
BGW has no patience for people ripping off it's members!
lockman1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2022, 07:53 AM   #25
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by lockman1 View Post
Done!
As it should be

Sam send me an email.
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2022, 10:18 AM   #26
lockman1
What the ....?

Club Car

Do it Samantha!
lockman1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2022, 01:37 AM   #27
SamanthaP0930
Getting Wild

Yamaha

Davedm I have certainly asked multiple times to either refund the money or ship out the controller via PM here and both personal emails he had sent. He has not responded, I was hoping this thread would make him do the right thing but it doesn't appear so...

I apologize if I should know this information somewhere but how do I email you, ScottyB?
Old 10-02-2022, 01:40 AM   #28
Cartmaster
British born Nincompoop

E-Z-GO

Look at his posts, it's in the footer banner. If you can't see it on a cell phone, look in the sponsers page for carts unlimited.
Cartmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2022, 06:56 AM   #29
DaveTM
Gone Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by lockman1 View Post
Done!
I'm not trying to be critical at all, but I'm just doing the math here, and yesterday 10-1-22, I stated Boblay was on the forum "just yesterday" which would have made his "visit" (trolling for dollars? ) last...dated 9-30.

But when I now look at his public "stuff" it states he last visited "yesterday".....which would be 10-1-22 at 7:46PM.

Now....if he was banned as posted by Lockman on 10-1 at 6:23AM...then how could good 'ol Boblay logon at 7:46PM?
DaveTM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2022, 07:32 AM   #30
Cartmaster
British born Nincompoop

E-Z-GO

It may depend on his geographical location. I know my login hours must confuse people. I don't know if it is the same user, but I have this I inkling his location may have been Germany. Just down the pond from me!
Cartmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > For Sale > Golf Carts and Parts