lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car
Gas Club Car Gas DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-19-2013, 04:39 AM   #11
afpatriot
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: Need intake and airbox parts for 2002 Club Car DS

The parts came in and I installed all but the duct. It is amazing how well the cart runs now. As far as the duct goes it looks like I need to have the front left wheel off in order to install it, is that the case?
afpatriot is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 06-19-2013, 05:36 AM   #12
lockman1
What the ....?

Club Car

It would be a heck of a lot easier to take the wheel off to install it! (and the pop rivets at the front of the duct.)
I still don't understand why the previous owner took all of that off!

Glad to hear it's running well!

lockman1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 11:48 AM   #13
afpatriot
Not Yet Wild

I'm not sure what he was thinking. I told him I was returning it to stock and he said it won't run in the winter with the airbox in because it was to wet. So maybe the duct was removed before he got it. I dunno.
Old 06-25-2013, 11:11 AM   #14
afpatriot
Not Yet Wild

So I developed an oil leak after installing these parts. The kids were driving it on my property and noticed the oil low light came on. Cleaned the engine up and saw that it looked like it was coming from the dipstick. I replaced that gasket, did an oil change and ran it up and down the driveway. Lifted the seat up and saw new oil all over. Put it in maintenance mode and ran it, noticed oil spray out above the dipstick, almost looked like it was coming from near the pulse hose. It looks to me like I may have to pull the motor and change the side cover gasket. Is there an easier thing to try first? What new parts should I buy for this install?
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car