lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car
Gas Club Car Gas DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-12-2013, 01:51 PM   #31
WW
Republica De Norte Cuba

Yamaha

Default Re: Extremely poor customer service @ Buggies Unlimited

Wass is still a mod over there. He was a post whore, but I think he found out nobody really cares .
WW is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 08-12-2018, 05:55 PM   #32
Ewoo6
Not Yet Wild

I too am currently dealing with BU's inability to do their job. Years ago I was sent the wrong item from them and simply stopped using them, unfortunately I found that often when you think your dealing with someone else you receive your part from BU anyway, well after this has happened on several occasions I decided to give them another shot, I'm replacing the Crank Seals in a Harley model D and figured I'd just build a short block at home with extra parts and go to camp and put my top end on it, had it all planned, all I needed was Crankcase Gasket and Seals, which I ordered from Buggies Unlimited, I then received tracking # and waited for my parts, well I got no gaskets but got 2 seals, I ordered 2 identical seals but got 2 different seals neither 1 being the right 1, the very obnoxious rep I spoke with informed me it sounded like a mis-pull in their warehouse and that it happens often and I'm simply going to have to wait for them to send me the right parts, Never Again. By the way the Crank seals for a Harley can be had at NAPA as Part #10075
Ewoo6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2018, 06:48 PM   #33
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

Good info Ewoo6 - Thanks for passing it on.
Let us know if our community can be of any help.
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2018, 05:15 PM   #34
GA_bbco
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by yukonjackgt View Post
Wasn't sure were to post this. But I was wondering if anyone else has had such poor quality service from Buggies Unlimited ?
It started a couple orders ago when I ordered my power driven clutch spring and they sent me the tuner kit for the drive clutch. When I called to let them know that it was incorrect the guy on the phone said it was correct and I would have to call there tech line the next day. I tried to do that but I actually work and sat on hold for an hr and gave up. It was the weekend and we went camping . I returned home to what was supposed to be my sport shifter. I of course instantly ripped into the box to find a master cyl. for a 73 C.C. WTF. The next business day I spent 2 hrs on the phone with a women that huffed and puffed the whole time. Finally got all that taken care of and correct parts in the garage.
So on the 10th I bit the bullet and tried them again with ordering a steering wheel and adapter. I have been calling everyday to get a tracking number or status of my order but cant get any response. I have left multiple messages with order # phone # etc. And even tried to email, still nothing. If they were local I would probably have beat someone by now.
Sorry about the ranting, I just hope no one else has to deal with this kind of service it is beyond me how places can do business this way.
I ordered gaskets from there and the shipping was really slow....which is odd sine they charged $8.99! I used the sponsor here for other items...
GA_bbco is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car