lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-14-2014, 01:24 AM   #1
normr
Not Yet Wild

Default Need advice on new tires for a 09 ST 2+2

I own a 2009 Ezgo ST 2+2, it has the factory wheels and tires which are the 20x11.00-10 Carlisle Trail Wolf Tires, these are ATV type tires, I need to find equivalent size tires that I can run on streets, the asphalt is tearing up these tires really fast, I cannot find the same size tires in a turf type tire.

Does anyone know what will fit on my cart, or do I need to buy new wheels and tires, I am also looking for a trailer hitch that will fit with the factory rear seat and step.
normr is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 01-14-2014, 10:26 AM   #2
StoveBolt
Gone Wild

Default Re: Need advice on new tires for a 09 ST 2+2

I'll bet 22s will work, someone here will know.
StoveBolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 10:32 AM   #3
kgsc
Gone Wild

Mixed Breed

If it is lifted 22s will work. normr, is the rear axle below the springs or above ? If below it probably has the factory 4 inch lift and 22s will work. There are bunches of those available
kgsc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2014, 09:13 AM   #4
BillieS
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by normr View Post
I own a 2009 Ezgo ST 2+2, it has the factory wheels and tires which are the 20x11.00-10 Carlisle Trail Wolf Tires, these are ATV type tires, I need to find equivalent size tires that I can run on streets, the asphalt is tearing up these tires really fast, I cannot find the same size tires in a turf type tire.

Does anyone know what will fit on my cart, or do I need to buy new wheels and tires, I am also looking for a trailer hitch that will fit with the factory rear seat and step.
I have an 08 stock and I just did the same thing. I put 22X10X10 on it. It does not rub but I would not want to go any larger. Take a look at this thread:

http://www.buggiesgonewild.com/lifte...converion.html
It will help you a lot, I did a lot of research on this.
BillieS is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO