lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO > Lithium EZGO

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-30-2021, 10:28 PM   #81
Awhebel
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Re: 2021 EZGO Express L6 Elite Lithium Speed Upgrade

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobBoyce View Post
If only you were closer... My equipment is still set up, as it is still used for updating flight systems of classified aircraft. My last public trip was through the Atlanta area. That was months ago. Those that missed me on that trip are probably regretting it now.
I'm north of Atlanta in Woodstock and just got my 2016 rxv - and I'm regretting missing you from all the posts I've seen you in scrolling this forum today... if it's any help - I already had covid and refuse to get the vaccine... lol!
Awhebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 10-02-2021, 08:12 PM   #82
bronsonj
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Glad I don't own an L6, but if I did I'd probably have to plan a family vacation in the Southern TN area!

Sorry to hear about your respiratory woes Bob. It is foolishness the way people talk about the jab as if it conveys immunity and prevents spread, neither of which it does.

I have natural antibodies and am very glad I do! Now I just have to limit how much I type before shows up... I've already been temporarily banned from fakebook for sharing inconvenient facts.
bronsonj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2021, 09:21 AM   #83
BobBoyce
Gone Insane
E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awhebel View Post
I'm north of Atlanta in Woodstock and just got my 2016 rxv - and I'm regretting missing you from all the posts I've seen you in scrolling this forum today... if it's any help - I already had covid and refuse to get the vaccine... lol!
Woodstock is about a 2 hour drive each way from where I am. Contact Jeff, usgicollector. He's putting together a list for a trip to Florida and back. I won't be doing any east coast trips through NC/SC/GA, just too far east for me. But the I-75 corridor is doable if we can put together enough stops.
BobBoyce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2021, 09:24 AM   #84
BobBoyce
Gone Insane
E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by bronsonj View Post
Glad I don't own an L6, but if I did I'd probably have to plan a family vacation in the Southern TN area!

Sorry to hear about your respiratory woes Bob. It is foolishness the way people talk about the jab as if it conveys immunity and prevents spread, neither of which it does.

I have natural antibodies and am very glad I do! Now I just have to limit how much I type before shows up... I've already been temporarily banned from fakebook for sharing inconvenient facts.
I can relate. Because of my background in govt, I was never a fan of social media to begin with. They are great sources for the intelligence communities! LOL
BobBoyce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2021, 03:02 PM   #85
rickdawson1
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Mine is supper slow too dealer never informed me of how slow. 1st cart. I should have did more research.
rickdawson1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2021, 10:12 AM   #86
vgg659
Not Yet Wild

Does Bob's speed enhancement effect my L6 Elite's lithium battery distance, life, etc.
vgg659 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2021, 10:53 AM   #87
TheCartBoy
WARRANTY VOID

E-Z-GO

Battery life probably not, the BMS wont let you abuse it, so its more a factor of how many charge discharge cycles.

Your range will be affected if you start driving faster. The induction motor is designed to be very efficient for a certain RPM range. Generally very slow speed (less than 500RPM) and very high speeds (above 5000RPM) its not all that efficient.
Its also possible to mistune the Curtis controller maps such that you are wasting energy yet yielding the same speed, you can read up on this in their manuals if you care.
TheCartBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2021, 03:29 PM   #88
Volt_Ampere
Gone Wild
Yamaha

Losses go up roughly with the square of the speed so you will get much less range driving at a higher speed. Current draw will also be much higher during cruise.
Volt_Ampere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2021, 08:20 PM   #89
JasonW
Not Yet Wild

Bob and usgicollector, I’m too new and don’t know how to private message. New 2021 Express L6 Elite and looking for a speed upgrade. How Far East will you travel? The Carts on the Eastern Shore of VA.
JasonW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2024, 03:11 PM   #90
dragon1271
Not Yet Wild

Can someone assist me in getting in touch with Bob boyce. Looking to upgrade 2020 l6 lithium for more speed
dragon1271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO > Lithium EZGO