lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha
Gas Yamaha Gas Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-15-2017, 04:01 PM   #11
Adawg
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Re: G16 won't move

I removed the airbox to expose the carb then removed the bowl, main jet and the smaller one. Sprayed it all down with carb cleaner and ran sea foam through it. It was as good as I could get it given the time I had. Seams to have done something but maybe it needs more. I will run some new gas through it and see if it changes at all. Based on my 4wheeler experience, usually a tweak to the air/ fuel mixture would clean it up but not sure if golf carts are the same.
Adawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 02-15-2017, 04:28 PM   #12
Dave in VA
maintaining a low profile

Yamaha

For a more thorough cleaning, remove the carb and soak it in parts cleaner after removing the jets, float and valve and the needle valve. Blow it dry with air.
Dave in VA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2017, 05:21 PM   #13
yamahaguy97
Gone Wild

Yamaha

Then use a pressure cleaner on it jk lol.

I wish you luck with cleaning it, sometimes it's hit or miss and you just have to get another one
yamahaguy97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha