lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha
Gas Yamaha Gas Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-07-2017, 12:58 AM   #1
sformal
Gone Wild

Yamaha

Default How to contact Plowman's other than phone?

I would need to order from Plowman's Carts but the only way to contact them looks to be by phone...

The thing is that when I order, I have the parts delivered to CA, consolidated and re-sent to Philippines where I am.

Any eMail or fax # on his documents (delivery slip, invoice, etc...)?

Thanks
sformal is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 07-07-2017, 06:15 AM   #2
luvdamud
Getting Wild
Yamaha

Default Re: How to contact Plowman's other than phone?

Phone is the only way I know of. It took me a while to reach Don live on the phone (several attempts across multiple days). Seems Don's business is old school (which I like) and intends to stay that way.
luvdamud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2017, 08:20 AM   #3
sformal
Gone Wild

Yamaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvdamud View Post
Phone is the only way I know of. It took me a while to reach Don live on the phone (several attempts across multiple days). Seems Don's business is old school (which I like) and intends to stay that way.
..giving your credit card by phone, especially cellulars, is not really the best these days

Not talking about the cost from overseas!

Strange, Thank you anyway!
Old 07-07-2017, 09:24 AM   #4
Spicyunicorn
Gone Wild
Yamaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by sformal View Post
..giving your credit card by phone, especially cellulars, is not really the best these days

Not talking about the cost from overseas!

Strange, Thank you anyway!
Yeah because the internet is so much better
Spicyunicorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2017, 08:49 PM   #5
CAMPERCART2013
Gone Wild

Yamaha

All kidding aside best contact is phone. I understand your concern but do you have a contact in California that consolidates and ships? If so ask them to contact him? Maybe better results that way? Just a thought last resort is trying to private message him. Although I am not sure how often he checks that. Maybe you can pm him all the details and then contact can work out the shipping? Worth a shot
CAMPERCART2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2017, 12:20 AM   #6
sformal
Gone Wild

Yamaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spicyunicorn View Post
Yeah because the internet is so much better
If, I ALWAYS check the transactions are encrypted (SSL/TLS, IPSEC, SSH, etc...), I am also using a pre-paid credit card for this purpose even using as much as possible Paypal with it. I have never more than 2$ on it and I replenish it just before any payment. Funny enough, it is a card from Philippines but has always worked (US, Europe, Asia), strictly never refused!

When I was in the Middle East, I remember people having Gold cards not accepted elsewhere, I mean hyper rich people (I was a Mega Yacht captain there). Even, several of my colleagues (captains) having VIP credit cards for their ship with no limit and unable to withdraw even 100€ at the cash machine... One owner even being the owner of a main bank in Abu Dhabi

I shall NEVER use my European cards on the Net!!!
Old 07-08-2017, 12:34 AM   #7
sformal
Gone Wild

Yamaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAMPERCART2013 View Post
...you have a contact in California that consolidates and ships? If so ask them to contact him? Maybe better results that way? Just a thought
It's a company doing it... I have the same in Japan for parts I only find there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAMPERCART2013 View Post
...last resort is trying to private message him.
Not really, last time he was active was mid-May

I have to order drive belts and I would really have preferred his...

Thank you anyway & have a nice weekend!
Old 07-08-2017, 09:50 PM   #8
Spicyunicorn
Gone Wild
Yamaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by sformal View Post
If, I ALWAYS check the transactions are encrypted (SSL/TLS, IPSEC, SSH, etc...), I am also using a pre-paid credit card for this purpose even using as much as possible Paypal with it. I have never more than 2$ on it and I replenish it just before any payment. Funny enough, it is a card from Philippines but has always worked (US, Europe, Asia), strictly never refused!

When I was in the Middle East, I remember people having Gold cards not accepted elsewhere, I mean hyper rich people (I was a Mega Yacht captain there). Even, several of my colleagues (captains) having VIP credit cards for their ship with no limit and unable to withdraw even 100€ at the cash machine... One owner even being the owner of a main bank in Abu Dhabi

I shall NEVER use my European cards on the Net!!!
That's fine and dandy but if you ask for the best and complain about the way they do business "giving your credit card by phone, especially cellulars, is not really the best these days" then stick to Chinese knock offs
Spicyunicorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2017, 10:10 PM   #9
sformal
Gone Wild

Yamaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spicyunicorn View Post
That's fine and dandy but if you ask for the best and complain about the way they do business "giving your credit card by phone, especially cellulars, is not really the best these days" then stick to Chinese knock offs
I was just asking if an eMail, or more a fax#, was printed on his invoice, nothing more...

Now I have other options as GBoost/Erlandson for instance.
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha