lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha
Gas Yamaha Gas Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-18-2018, 05:49 PM   #1
poppop 51
Not Yet Wild

Default rings

Hi everyone, Im having a ring problem that has me so frustrated I could spit nails. Heres the problem. I have a 91 g9, compression was a little low, ordered new standard size rings and seals before I took it apart. Well when I took it apart the piston was stamped 50. OK no big deal I'll just order 50mm rings.Well when the rings came, they had the right part # but standard rings in the box. I called the company ( GCK ) and spoke to the service dept. and a service tech. and they said they would get back to me. They did and said the rings were mis-packaged from manufacturer and would send out correct rings. received nothing and heard nothing. waited. called back and was told the person handling it was on vacation and no one knew anything about it. Would get the right ones expedited to me. OK received nothing, just a phone call telling me the manufacturer said I have the right rings, dont know what I'm looking at , So they can't do anything for me but refund my money. Have a nice day. REALLY... I've spent a heck of a lot of money with them and I cant get a **** set of rings. Does anyone know where I can get 50mm rings for a g9? Seems all I can find are rings for G1-G11-G14-G22-DRIVE. Thanks for letting me vent.
poppop 51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 04-18-2018, 07:20 PM   #2
sformal
Gone Wild

Yamaha

Default Re: rings HELP!

For OEM, I use boats.net. IMHO, they have the best prices as far as I know and I always received the right parts.

Unfortunately, they are not sponsor of this site but, at the same time, the minimum of advertising helps to keep price as low as possible
sformal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2018, 07:30 PM   #3
poppop 51
Not Yet Wild

Thanks sformal, I just went to that site and didnt see a catagory for golf carts
Old 04-18-2018, 08:03 PM   #4
Skoal82
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Golf cart king
A site sponsor has them on their websites
Item # 4508
Skoal82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2018, 08:11 PM   #5
poppop 51
Not Yet Wild

that where I bought the 4508 rings from. They came with standard rings in box and after a week of nonsense was basically told I dont know what I'm looking at. cant help me
Old 04-18-2018, 08:45 PM   #6
Skoal82
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Look up part # J38-11610-20-00
Can't find on any site sponsor but did find them at 2 wheelpros
Skoal82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2018, 08:52 PM   #7
poppop 51
Not Yet Wild

thanks skoal, I just found them at Cunningham carts. same part#
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha