lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha
Gas Yamaha Gas Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-07-2019, 04:04 PM   #11
BestC5
Not Yet Wild
Yamaha

Default Re: New member of the family full on workhorse G2/9

Based on your advice on that lift I bought the same one. You are right, it was a PITA to get the front arms in. Now that I have everything together I like it but have a few questions.

1) Do you have some Negative Camber up front? I tried moving the front shocks to the third hole from the spindle end but that has them leaning the other way...
2) I also had to cut the side rail a little to clear my 22" tires. Do you have rubbing on the wheel well liners? I am going to have to do some trimming there too...
BestC5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 01-11-2019, 04:51 PM   #12
SlurpJ
Not Yet Wild

Trick to get them in for me was to take a crescent wrench and bend the frame out so they slide in easier. Then when you tighten the bolts it bends the frame back in.

I thought the camber was messed up too in the garage, once you drive it it'll go away. I think they call it tire scrub?

Are you talking the rear wheel wells? I noticed mine were awfully close and used a heat gun to get them hot and bent them back to clear. Also had to clearance the front frame rail to keep my tires from rubbing too.
SlurpJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2022, 07:02 PM   #13
F-ROD
Not Yet Wild
Yamaha

GREAT LOOKIN CART! I.ve been googling brush guards for the G9 and had no luck finding something I liked... UNTIL I saw your cart! Love it! Can you provide which quad model you got the brush guard from? thanks !
F-ROD is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha