lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha
Gas Yamaha Gas Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-25-2017, 12:26 PM   #1
BArnold
Not Yet Wild
Yamaha

Default DR2A17 PTV Optional 12VDC Port

The wiring diagram shows a fuse holder with four fuses, one of which is labelled "Optional". The wire from that fuse goes into a harness but I haven't been able trace where it goes. The dealer hasn't been any help either. The reason I inquired about the location of the option port is I will need a connection for a lawn spray trailer I'm buying. One way I can add a line for my sprayer is to attach directly to the battery with a fused cable, of course.

Can someone assist me with information on the option port?

Thanks!
BArnold is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 04-26-2017, 10:15 PM   #2
cgtech
Over This Interview Is...

Yamaha

Default Re: DR2A17 PTV Optional 12VDC Port

I would use your own, that way it's separate from the often-not-large wires in the cart harness. I'm betting those wires ain't big enough for a Lighter, stuff like phone chargers & low amp things. Your wires can be up to the task better.
cgtech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2017, 11:29 AM   #3
BArnold
Not Yet Wild
Yamaha

Default Re: DR2A17 PTV Optional 12VDC Port

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgtech View Post
I would use your own, that way it's separate from the often-not-large wires in the cart harness. I'm betting those wires ain't big enough for a Lighter, stuff like phone chargers & low amp things. Your wires can be up to the task better.
Good point! Thanks!!
BArnold is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha