lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-08-2007, 09:46 AM   #1
Danley Motorsports
Not Yet Wild

Default Touchy Gas Pedal At Slow Speed

First of all I'm new here & would like to say ... Nice Site!

I just bought my first cart, a 95 EZ-GO TXT. The problem that I'm having is the gas pedal is touchy when trying to ease around at slow speeds. It's all or nothing. It runs fine at higher speeds. My first thought is that it may be in the govenor. But when I looked at it, it still has what I believe is the factory tie wire around it. It is also backed about 2/3 of the way out. When in neutral, if you just barely give it throttle (1/8 to 1/4) ... the belt will ride to the top of the pulley imediately. Could this be in the carb adjustment or the pulley set up? I just don't want to get started in the wrong direction and compound matters. Thanks for any help, Jason
Danley Motorsports is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO