lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas golf carts > Gas Columbia ParCar

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-15-2010, 06:23 AM   #1
tinkerman
Not Yet Wild

Default micro switch location

I wrote this in a couple of places, but not sure it went to the right forum, so here goes one more time. thanks in advance for any help anyone could give a me. I bought a new "micro switch", for my 1986 gas columbia golf cart as it is bucking and jumping at slow speeds. Anyway, I got it at a cart sales place and the guy didn't tell me where it is located on the cart. I'm planning on going down to the campground as soon as it quits raining this week and install it if I knew where to look. Also when I loaded it on trailer to take down there, a small round spacer like part fell out from underneath it, could that also go to the mircro switch. I sure would like to get the bucking and jumping out of it at slower speeds so I don't have to run 1/2 throttle all the time. I do also have a brake peddle that doesn't spring back all the way and I have to reach down to pull it completely up, could that be causing any issues with the slow speeds. Thanks again. Tinkerman
tinkerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 05-09-2011, 08:44 PM   #2
racin161
Gone Wild

Default Re: micro switch location

The small round disc is from the linkage that opens & closes the mirco switch its located under the cart in the middle. You will have to jack it up depress the peddle and you will see it. Hope this helps
racin161 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 08:53 PM   #3
crash12888
Gone Crazy

The brake pedal is sticking and needs to be removed and cleaned, possible that the return spring is broken,
The first thing I do when there is a problem is look at it!
Have you looked at you brake pedal assy?
crash12888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 11:54 PM   #4
tew45
Gone Wild

Harley Davidson

The brake pedal and micro switch assembly is not right. Check your repair manual and it will tell you how it should work.
tew45 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
1986 columbia golf cart
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas golf carts > Gas Columbia ParCar