lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-03-2017, 06:16 PM   #11
Kashmir
Gone Wild
Club Car

Default Re: Vinyl Wrap Template for Club Car Precedent?

Wrapping is not really difficult at all.
Especially these buggies that don't have huge sections to cover.
I did a Caroche by myself last fall and it took me all of three hours to do.
Not a single bubble or wrinkle.
Granted, the cart owner took the body off and cleaned it up and fixed a couple of bad spots.
Get some 3M 1080 wrap and a decent heat gun and you're set.
Kashmir is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 03-04-2017, 07:40 AM   #12
klubber
Gone Wild
Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadabear View Post
Its what he charged me. I know when I dropped it off, and when he finished it. Yes, he cut me deal, so when you do yours. Let me know how long it took...by yourself, and how hard it was to fit all the crevaces and indentions without it bubbling or having to cut and overlap corners.
I'm not doubting he charged you that, nor am I doubting it took you 2 dyas to get your cart back. I just doubt that the difficulty for a good job means the labor of 3 men for a "full" 2 days. If they had actually stayed on your cart the full two days they need to charge more. I believe that 3 people can get this done tearing a cart down and putting it back together as long as they have any golf cart experience and know how to work with vinyl in less than a day. Nad yes your cart looks outstanding.
klubber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2017, 11:47 PM   #13
Outdoor_funguy
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesseasi View Post
I have been debating about painting my car, buying a new solid color body. Or maybe doing a vinyl wrap.

My goal is to make a Chicago Cubs themed golf cart. Originally I thought about buying a blue body and just decorating it with some decals.

But the idea of really doing something custom with a wrap is much more exciting.

Question is - where can I find or buy a template so I can design it myself then find someone who can make it?
I'll go for vinyl wrap. Ask help from the veteran installers, why not visit gatorwraps and request for a quote. I believe they have installers for a vinyl wrap in all major cities.
Outdoor_funguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2017, 01:08 PM   #14
_ogre
Golf Cart? oops 😉

Club Car

_ogre is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car