lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-17-2014, 02:05 PM   #21
720Deere
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Need for speed

Well since I haven't seen a new thread on the light kit, I will continue to muddy the thread! I have to believe that the 4 watts is for just the turn signals. The LEDs in these lights are much smaller than the 3 watt Cree LEDs that we see in light bars, etc, but the entire light bar lit up has to equal more than 4 watts. Any way you slice it, they are obviously going to be a very slight power draw. I like the setup overall!

I have been thinking about adding a LED light bar on the front of my cart because the EZGO lights are weak at best. I don't know if this would add enough light or not, but I do like the idea of the turn signals and brake lights. Who knows, I may still need to add a 10" LED bar to get good lighting.
720Deere is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 03-17-2014, 02:56 PM   #22
UroGator
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Check out my new thread on the light kit with pics

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
UroGator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 04:50 PM   #23
derkoldoo
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

OK, I couldn't get pics of controller downloaded. but I read a few of ur other threads about the PD2, and i think that's what I got. IS that a bad thing?
curtis controller model #1206HB-5201. you said if I had this ,then I couldn't use package #808. You also said FSIP might have a controller. What is FSIP. am I GONNA BE ABLE TO SPEED THIS THING UP? Please don't sink my battleship and tell me "no".
derkoldoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 07:58 PM   #24
Sir Nuke
Master of All Things

E-Z-GO

FSIP is a company that makes/sells controllers. as far as can you make it go faster.....ANYTHING can be made to go faster....as the sign on the speed shop way says.....

SPEED COST MONEY....HOW FAST DO YOU WANT TO GO!
Sir Nuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 08:36 PM   #25
derkoldoo
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Is the curtis 500 amp upgrade a descent controller? Im hearing its the only controller thats available for my 2010pds. It has the (pd2)cutris controller on it now. Im sick bro, i thought i would buy this cart and simply put an alltrax controller in it and have a faster cart. What are my optoins? I know bigger tires will get me a little more speed but i was hoping to get her up to atleast 22-24 mph
Old 03-18-2014, 02:22 PM   #26
derkoldoo
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

I just bought the dc converter from ya. guess I should have asked first........will I be able to run all my lights and a small stereo thru this thing? thanks
Darrin Davidson (derkoldoo) on the forum
Old 03-18-2014, 02:23 PM   #27
UroGator
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Who did you buy from?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
UroGator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 03:31 PM   #28
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

My Ezgo dealer and friend tells me this cart has a bigger motor and lower gears than a TXT, It's already 48v. He suggests you can do a gear change for more speed. But remember taller gears = less torque.
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 07:51 PM   #29
derkoldoo
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

thank for link on lights. ordered em last night.
Old 03-18-2014, 07:54 PM   #30
derkoldoo
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

scotty B's
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO