lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Golf Cart Racing
Golf Cart Racing Buggies Gone Wild Racing League

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-28-2010, 07:22 PM   #31
GarageBuilt
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Re: Igkra

The sled will not have to be stored at one place all the time.. We can pass it from state to state. Eventually we will get it up & over to Scotty B.....
GarageBuilt is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 09-28-2010, 08:07 PM   #32
LostHusker
Just one day at a time

E-Z-GO

Count me in guys, I will do as Scottyb is doing, I will donate to the IGKRA and you all use the funds to build it.
LostHusker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 10:35 PM   #33
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

Bring it on over. With the Workhorse, I could pull it around my acreage to knock down the weeds

Can somebody post the paypal address for donations to igkra for this ~ I forgot what it is
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 12:43 PM   #34
ckiguy
Bad *** Speller!

Club Car

ok ijust saw this on here. but if it can be buitt before the winternationals in marion(a non ikgra event)in 2011, if all goes good, and we have snow on the ground like last year, im thinking golf cart drag races and golf cart snow sled pulls! more fun for the money!
ckiguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 12:00 AM   #35
cwayaustx
Gone Wild
Club Car

My stepdad built pull trucks for 20 years or so. He had all the "Texas Earthquakes" , he built the first Allison engine pull truck, the first super modified four wheel drive "funny car" pull truck(el camino I believe). I am sure he would be glad to answer any questions ang give tips if needed. Let me know, I will also donate to the cause.

Last edited by cwayaustx; 10-19-2010 at 12:01 AM.. Reason: spellcheck dumba$$
cwayaustx is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Golf Cart Racing