lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-04-2015, 12:23 PM   #1
croozin2
Not Yet Wild

E-Z-GO

Default 2007 Shuttle 6 mods

Hey guys, newb to the golf carts though I've modded or raced most any other type of vehicle, so I'm looking forward to seeing what I can come up with on this Shuttle 6. I just acquired this cart and I'm looking into parts that are available. In the EZ-GO line it looks like the majority of carts fall under the TXT, RXV or Marathon lines. What category does the Shuttle 6 fall under?

Thanks in advance!
croozin2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 08-04-2015, 12:32 PM   #2
kgsc
Gone Wild

Mixed Breed

Default Re: 2007 Shuttle 6 mods

Probably the TXT line. What year is the cart and what drive system does it have ?
kgsc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2015, 09:39 PM   #3
BigDfromTN
Not Yet Wild

E-Z-GO

My 2010 shuttle 4 is a mix of a txt and a rxv. Body parts seem to be txt. Front suspension is txt. Rear lift kit, and drive items like the belt are from a rxv. Or so it seems. Mine has the Kawasaki engine like some rxv carts.
BigDfromTN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2015, 12:58 PM   #4
croozin2
Not Yet Wild

E-Z-GO

Thumbs up Re: 2007 Shuttle 6 mods

Sorry for the delayed response, guys. It's a 2007 model with a new Robin crate engine (I assume it's the Robin. It's a twin cylinder with the timing belt cover on the drivers side).

Got the wiring figured out this weekend and got it started. Seems like a lean condition and the pulse-type fuel pump puts out very little. Any idea on what the fuel pump should flow?
croozin2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2015, 12:25 PM   #5
BrewCityMusic
Hammer Down !!!!

E-Z-GO

2007 w the 350 will use standard TXT/Workhorse parts (the engine, body, suspension with the exception of springs, etc are basically an extended TXT while the driven clutch, leaf springs, etc are the Heavy-Duty "Workhorse" type. The whole RXV/TXT "mashup" happened in 2008 w the introduction of the Kawasaki drivetrain
BrewCityMusic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2015, 12:27 PM   #6
BrewCityMusic
Hammer Down !!!!

E-Z-GO

Oh - and the pump should pulse a healthy jet of fuel (8-10" if You pull the line from the carb and turn it over) ... It's VERY rare (from my experience) that a lean condition is caused by a weak fuel pump, generally they work or they don't. A plugged or dirty pulse tube (engine to fuel pump) can cause starvation, plugged jets (especially if You put an old carb on a new, fresh engine) can do the same
BrewCityMusic is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO