lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-23-2017, 10:09 AM   #1
wrkdbfguy
Not Yet Wild

Default Removing switches from EZGO RXV cover plate

Hi all! Newbie here. I just got a new-to-me 2009 EZGO RXV that is in spectacular shape. I'm installing a carbon fiber dash on it and having trouble removing the 3 switches (ignition, charge gauge, headlights) on the RXV cover plate:

1. The ignition switch comes out nicely. No problem here
2. The battery charge gauge - can't seem to remove the wiring nor the gauge from the panel. It seems to have clips but can't get them to release
3. The headlight switch - I can remove the wiring harness fine. But can't remove the switch itself from the panel.

I'm not putting excessive force when trying to remove everything, since I don't want to break anything. Any suggestions? The carbon fiber dash is looking great, but I need to finish it all up by adding the CF veneer piece to the front of the RXV cover plate.

Thanks, Bill
wrkdbfguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO