lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-06-2022, 09:52 PM   #1
crackers450
Not Yet Wild

E-Z-GO

Default sw202 rocker switch

Hi All,
I have installed a SW202 HD F&R contactor which is fine when it works, according to ScottyB's instruction sheet troubleshooting it says check the continuous negative on both small terminals, done, all ok,
check battery on positive small terminals when switch is activated F or R, and the accelerator pushed, nothing, take rocker switch out check power to centre terminal, 38.4v, activate swith to F, check power to F terminal nothing, ditto to the R side, would a rocker switch go faulty?, I have 38.4v going into switch nothing coming out when switch activated, some help here would be appreciated

Cheers
laurie
crackers450 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 08-07-2022, 05:30 AM   #2
Capt. Lenny
Born to be Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: sw202 rocker switch

If you're not getting any voltage on the F or R side when you flip the switch then I would say it's likely bad. It's a mechanical device and like any switch they can go bad. It's cheap enough to replace so I would try a new one. You can use a SPDT (3 terminals) or DPDT (6 terminals but you only need to use 3) switch.
Capt. Lenny is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
1990 marathon
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO