lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-29-2011, 06:32 PM   #1
Legendary Golf Carts
Gone Wild

Default My "new" cart

So I sold my cart friday and got another one monday. It has one of those LED curtis style state of charge meters. When the cart came of the trailer, the first thing I did was check the batteries, which were 36.5 volts, but were all even. I didn't even look at the meter until I drove the cart, and guess what it said? Full! on the top bar! The cart needs work but with the price I got I'm fine with that. I was looking at the front, and noticed the axle was misaligned, it stuck out further on the passenger side than on the driver. Now, the axle looked newer than the rest of the frame, and the tie rod was shiny, and the drivers side wheel was different. then I looked at the steering box and noticed whats in the pictures. Now, you can draw a conclusion on what happened, but my question is, how can someone break the axle, tie rod, steering box, and wheel at a 13 mph impact?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCN6796.jpg (128.5 KB, 38 views)
File Type: jpg DSCN6797.jpg (171.8 KB, 34 views)
Legendary Golf Carts is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 11-29-2011, 06:50 PM   #2
AzPete
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: My "new" cart

Maybe the cart was parked when someone drove a car into it...
AzPete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 07:33 PM   #3
Legendary Golf Carts
Gone Wild

Default Re: My "new" cart

That would make sense, I didn't think of that since the cart came from a golf course
Legendary Golf Carts is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO