lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts
Electric golf carts Harley Davidson, Melex, Pargo, Taylor-Dunn and other Misc. Carts.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-25-2012, 07:02 AM   #1
Razo
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Club Car charger

Hi All,
I have a Club Car that when I plug the charger in, there is no audible click sound and when I switch the charger on, nothing happens.
Any ideas?
The cart works otherwise
Thanks in advance
Razo is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 04-01-2012, 01:34 AM   #2
Andy4639
48/400/Alltrax HS motor

E-Z-GO

Question Re: Club Car charger

Need to know what charger you have. Take the cover off and look for the little black cube. Should have two black wires going to it. Take them off the cube and hook together and see if it starts up. If so either the relay is bad are the battery voltage is to low to kick the charger on. Don't leave the charger like this are it will burn the batteries up. It want shut off.
Andy4639 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts