lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha
Gas Yamaha Gas Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-18-2014, 09:21 AM   #1
makobuggie
Gone Wild

Default G1 primary clutch

Hello everyone, i want rebuild my primary clutch, new weights , spring, does anyone know were i can buy these parts ? Thanks
makobuggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 01-19-2014, 10:14 AM   #2
slonomo
Searching for The Way

Yamaha

Default Re: G1 primary clutch

I've purchased from some of our sponsors and had good luck. Prices on the clutch parts are up there though. I have a nice used original from my personal cart if you are interested. It's ready to bolt on, worked great, nice and smooth. No rebuild needed. $150 plus ship.

I also have a 94c style that fits the G1. Stock shift points etc, but it's adjustable. I'm using that one on my clone setup but I'm considering a roller clutch for it. It has less than 50 hours on it. New was $309, I'd sell for $225 plus shipping.

As far as the parts, I know Plowman's can get them, I've dealt with them before, good people. I just looked at Trademark, CPP, and Everything Carts, the G1 clutch parts don't seem to be on their site. It might be because the prices on the G1 clutch parts are so high that you could almost get a new clutch for the price. The last time I added the parts up it was over $200 for everything. If you don't replace everything, then I wouldn't rebuild it.
slonomo is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha