lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-16-2016, 01:25 PM   #1
TheSam1
Not Yet Wild

Default 93 ezgo 13HP mounting issues

I am a newbie to the golf cart world. I purchased a 93 Marathon without a drive clutch and engine. I purchased a 13HP Predator and a new drive clutch to match. I went to set the engine in place and realized that I needed a few more inches front to rear for the engine to sit in the right place. I was looking at the FNR components and realized that if I could relocate them, the engine might fit. Has anyone had an issue similar to this, and if so, can you please provide some much needed advice! Thank you in advance!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ezgo1.jpg (165.0 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg ezgo2.jpg (70.1 KB, 0 views)
TheSam1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 02-16-2016, 02:24 PM   #2
my1423
Gone Wild

Default Re: 93 ezgo 13HP mounting issues

http://www.vegascarts.com/product-p/ezm03.htm
my1423 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2016, 02:39 PM   #3
TheSam1
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: 93 ezgo 13HP mounting issues

Thank you. I'm assuming that I will have to take the fuel tank and intake off of the top of the engine? If I leave them on there, I think there will be a height issue.
TheSam1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO