lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car
Gas Club Car Gas DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-27-2011, 09:43 PM   #1
asduensing
Not Yet Wild

Default club car rear end mystery....

ok - could someone please tell me if this is a kawasaki or graziano style rear-end??? I am looking to buy off e-bay but seller has it listed as a graziano style and from what I have read on here - it appears to be kawasaki. WHen I questioned him, he began to question himself and now does not know for sure what type it is! My housing is damaged and I am looking for a replacement housing but I never imagined it would be this difficult!! Thanks
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0869.jpg (30.7 KB, 26 views)
asduensing is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 03-28-2011, 06:53 AM   #2
lockman1
What the ....?

Club Car

Default Re: club car rear end mystery....

bump
lockman1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 07:04 AM   #3
asduensing
Not Yet Wild

so, Don, what do you think this one is? Graziano or Kawasaki?
Old 03-28-2011, 07:13 AM   #4
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

Swap pictures of the side plate, as shown and You will know if you guys have the same unit?

PS: does it really matter which rear end you have as long as it is a DS cart won't the rear ends be interchangeable? I'm just thinking ..... outloud here.
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 07:18 AM   #5
lockman1
What the ....?

Club Car

By looking at the case at the drain plugs, it's "Spiked" at the bolt mount, whereas yours is rounded...

I'm "guessing" (only because I've never seen one) the pic is a Graziano, and yours... I still feel is a Kawasaki,

I bumped all 3 of your threads to get other members attention, so someone else can chime in!

Be patient... Hopefully others will help!

Old 03-28-2011, 07:19 AM   #6
lockman1
What the ....?

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyb View Post
Swap pictures of the side plate, as shown and You will know if you guys have the same unit?

PS: does it really matter which rear end you have as long as it is a DS cart won't the rear ends be interchangeable? I'm just thinking ..... outloud here.
he's just looking for the casing... not the complete assembled unit with gears and all.
Old 03-28-2011, 07:24 AM   #7
asduensing
Not Yet Wild

I have compared the best i can, but mine is on the cart and it is difficult to get a good view of the entire side, plus it's very dirty! I have noticed some minor differences, like the little "fins" near the right side cover bolt hole in this picture.... the areas around my bold holes appear smooth.... I don't know if this is just a difference because of it being a different year or what but it's enough to make me second guess if this will fit my rear end.
Old 03-28-2011, 08:10 AM   #8
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

IF you see any difference at all it will not fit, that's all I got. Maybe you should get a pressure washer and clean your up and post a couple of pics of what you have, I have a couple of cases laying around but don't know which is what make?
Old 03-28-2011, 08:17 AM   #9
asduensing
Not Yet Wild

Alright, thanks.... I am out of town but I will clean it up and post new pics- as best as I can get, after I get home... Thanks everyone for the input.
Old 03-28-2011, 08:45 AM   #10
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

I was able to match one case up for another member that way. He said it was a perfect fit

Keep us posted
(no need to start any more threads on this topic, we can see when you post here even if it is weeks from now)

Tags
club car, rear differential, rear end
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car