lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Big Block Talk!
Big Block Talk! Everything about swapping a big block engine into your cart!

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-14-2017, 09:32 PM   #1
aladd6
Getting Wild
Club Car

Default Cazador Gas Golf Cart

This may not be the right part of the forum, But since they are Chinese clones, thought I would start here.

Wondering if anyone has experience or with these.

https://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/spo/6006089173.html

Went and looked at them last Friday, Seem to have good power. Reasonable price for new. But wondering how well they might hold up. Some interesting features.

Thinking of replacing my EZGO with a VC clone.

Other vehicles on the website http://www.cazadorusa.com/
aladd6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 03-14-2017, 09:40 PM   #2
Mooncarter
Gone Insane

Club Car

Default Re: Cazador Gas Golf Cart

Do not have experience with them, and your question is a bit unclear. However, if you want opinions, I would not trade an Ez-Go or Club Car for a half a dozen of those. Asking for future trouble.
Mooncarter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2017, 09:44 PM   #3
aladd6
Getting Wild
Club Car

Sorry , I have no experience with them , Just wondering if anyone else may have one, and what their experience is?
aladd6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2017, 02:08 PM   #4
sho305
Vegas modded 420

Yamaha

That is a really small engine if its 169cc. A 6.5hp clone is 212cc, 15hp is 420cc, 13hp 390cc. It could be an atv style engine and revs more makes more power but still a 170cc atv is not exactly powerful.

The real problem with this clone atv/utv/gokart/pitbikes/etc stuff is no support, you can't get parts and nobody wants to work on them. With clone engines we use you can get all the parts you want because honda parts fit them and now places do offer clone parts as well. Only some of the atv/etc stuff offers parts lot of it does not. Problem is the clutch lever or a cable or other small part breaks and you can't use the whole unit without it.
sho305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2017, 04:21 PM   #5
sho305
Vegas modded 420

Yamaha

Checked their site, they look like american sportworks and there is another that has all the China atv stuff. The 200 is like the one menards sells and others sell them, its a little utv with a gy6 engine cvt setup. They work ok I've run the menards one, but its not like a GC for sure, its noisier and fairly fast for the size, it vibrates and so on, its a work cart really and the smallest one, not bad to cart you around if you want a little cheap utv I guess, just price shop. They are not really comfy like a cart, I don't know how well they tow but carts don't tow the best either. The people that have them don't trail ride that much say its not great for long rides, but those are retired people too. They usually have a solid axle so they scrub the tires turning in the yard or driveway.
sho305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2021, 02:44 PM   #6
Golf Cart Surgeon
Getting Wild

These are complete junk. I've got no spark on one and have no idea what to do.
Golf Cart Surgeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2022, 03:00 AM   #7
drrogers
Not Yet Wild

I was wondering the same like are Cazador golf carts any good? But then I read a few articles and talked to some of my buddies in the business and found out that they are good for what you pay. I mean, dont expect them to last for years like a Club car would, but then they are also comparatively cheap then Club Cars.
drrogers is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Big Block Talk!