lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO > Lithium EZGO

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-04-2021, 03:28 PM   #11
GunnyArt
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Re: Cosmetics done. Time for some performance

I ended up buying the BigBattery.com GTAR Max Kit. I may still do a controller and wires and brushes and see if it's good enough.
GunnyArt is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 11-10-2021, 02:05 PM   #12
bronsonj
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by dundeebarnbuggy View Post
If you do any serious towing or moving equipment around, weight is required. My cart, [Curtis 1268 with FLAs] would not be near as capable 350 pounds lighter. That and the fact that the lithium builders haven't overcome cold weather charging without complicated pack heaters ect.
I don't worry about the temp since I live in FL but I have absolutely had issues with not weighing enough... And that's an odd statement from me as I am gravitationally gifted....

when I pull the float in the Christmas parade I always add a robust passenger to the front seat, nobody on the back seat and add 40lbs to the front axle to keep the front wheels on the ground. I don't pull the float often and it is big but to dundee's point, the weight really helps in that scenario.
bronsonj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2021, 05:07 PM   #13
GunnyArt
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Just took my first test drive with the Lithium pack installed and boy'o'boy what a difference.
Went to back it out of the garage and it spun the tires.
I timed a lap around my neighborhood with the fully charged FLA's before the swap and compared it to the lithium and picked up 5MPH over the nearly mile long course.

Next step is making some 2ga cables and testing again to see if I pick up any more.
GunnyArt is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO > Lithium EZGO