lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-12-2011, 03:13 PM   #1
stef-man
Not Yet Wild

Default Swapping an '83 2 stroke with a 4 stroke

Hey guys, new to the forum. My question(s) if I pick up a cheap 4 stroke cart ('94+)for the engine and drivetrain, will it swap into an '83 2 stroke frame? I'm assuming the whole swing arm and axle from the 4 stroke would have to be installed into the '83 or can this even work without major fabrication. The whole reason is we have a great 2 stroke cart which no longer is allowed at the camp ground where we run it. So it needs to be sold or converted to 4 stroke. So far the selling part hasnt work yet, so i looking into converting it, if possible. Would appreciate honesty if this is even worth the hassle. Thanks, Stef-man.
stef-man is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 06-13-2011, 07:45 AM   #2
madoc1
no clue

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Swapping an '83 2 stroke with a 4 stroke

if you can find a 4 stroke marathon, pretty sure it will fit. the txt could probably be made to fit. shouldn't be too hard. and you should be able to sell your old parts.
madoc1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO