lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-26-2020, 08:50 PM   #91
AlexWV
Not Yet Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: PCX-950s

Quote:
Originally Posted by mfinnegan View Post
nice looking cart! Welcome to the forum.

So far personally I've kept the tail lights and reverse lights stock, just upgraded the bulbs (i like them a lot for some reason). However there is nothing to keep you from upgrading to LED lights really.
My reverse lights don't work. Must not be wired in, because I tested the bulbs and they were fine. I need to figure out how to hook them up.
AlexWV is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 05-27-2020, 05:56 AM   #92
mfinnegan
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexWV View Post
My reverse lights don't work. Must not be wired in, because I tested the bulbs and they were fine. I need to figure out how to hook them up.
Are the wires on the back hooked up, but nothing working? I had to bang on mine a little bit when i first got it to kick them on, the bulb receptacle on these kinda suck. If not i have the pics of the back of the lights wiring for mine, not sure if it will help you at all or not.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Driver_Lights.jpg (100.5 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg Pass_Lights.jpg (86.2 KB, 0 views)
mfinnegan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2020, 09:10 AM   #93
EzgoNewbie305
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by mfinnegan View Post
Are the wires on the back hooked up, but nothing working? I had to bang on mine a little bit when i first got it to kick them on, the bulb receptacle on these kinda suck. If not i have the pics of the back of the lights wiring for mine, not sure if it will help you at all or not.
Here are a couple of pics of mine before I took them out for paint. Mfinnegan, looks like your black wire is connected to the white.

I would also note that I noticed a common “ground” piece of metal that was riveted between the separate build housing. On of my lights has a broken one that I repaired with a short wire and a small screw. The other side is stock, but I’m sure the rivers on these things get loose from bouncing and get corroded after years. This probably will probably cause a lot of people issues.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 08827DA0-A991-496D-B797-594F243EEBA5.jpg (101.6 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg 64505F15-D18D-4E71-9624-C16BBB23CEE4.jpg (129.4 KB, 0 views)
EzgoNewbie305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2020, 02:24 PM   #94
AlexWV
Not Yet Wild

E-Z-GO

Thanks guys I'll have to take a look. I haven't really tried to figure it out...I may be able to trace the wires and see what is going on. Another reverse question...do your all's carts beep in reverse, because mine does not do that? I think I saw what I suspected to be the reverse beep one day when I was messing around with mine.
Old 05-27-2020, 02:38 PM   #95
AlexWV
Not Yet Wild

E-Z-GO

Traced the wires back to the battery compartment...they're all just taped off. Not sure how to go about hooking them up.
Old 05-30-2020, 10:45 PM   #96
Vonsuede24
Not Yet Wild

Mfinnegan:

Will keep you posted on the brake pedal re-attachment. Had my concerns when taking it off but impatience won.

Am trying to draw up some plans to possibly put in reclining captain chairs that o have had taking up space in the garage. Will keep you all posted as right now just trying to take care of of the frame and body work.
Vonsuede24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2020, 06:20 AM   #97
mfinnegan
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexWV View Post
Thanks guys I'll have to take a look. I haven't really tried to figure it out...I may be able to trace the wires and see what is going on. Another reverse question...do your all's carts beep in reverse, because mine does not do that? I think I saw what I suspected to be the reverse beep one day when I was messing around with mine.
yes it DID until i took the wire off. its the little circle thing on the back of the F/R switch. pic attached
Attached Images
File Type: png Buzzer.PNG (996.5 KB, 0 views)
Old 06-04-2020, 01:21 PM   #98
mfinnegan
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

First attempt at re-wrapping the seats. Started with the rear seat back. Gonna fix a few spots on the corners but not bad for first try.
Attached Images
File Type: png Seat.PNG (1.08 MB, 0 views)
Old 06-04-2020, 10:35 PM   #99
EzgoNewbie305
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Looks good, the problem with these things is that since we do all the work, we notice all the mistake that no one else cares about, or even sees. Just one of those things I guess. I have recovered my seats and I would suggest using some kind of spray glue. It helps to keep the fabric from stretching.
EzgoNewbie305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2020, 08:26 PM   #100
mfinnegan
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

All seats covered. Body paint is next. What do you guys think of the new seat material?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg received_865641733929302.jpg (102.5 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg 20200606_195019.jpg (222.1 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg 20200606_195016.jpg (190.8 KB, 0 views)
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO