lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Lifted Golf Carts
Lifted Golf Carts Off-Road Golf Carts.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-27-2011, 09:19 AM   #1
desigmon
Not Yet Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Drop axle lift fabrication

I've looked at a few pictures of the front axle on drop axle lifts. I can make a front axle with the bends for a lift. I just have a question. Can someone take some pictures of their rear lift of a drop axle kit? A couple more detail pictures of the front wouldn't hurt either.

*edit* This will be on a EZ-GO TXT.

Thanks
desigmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 07-27-2011, 09:37 AM   #2
blake80
REAL MEN GET EM DIRTY

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Drop axle lift fabrication

the rears are lifted by putting the axle under the leafs and using lift blocks. the rear is setup just like a truck
blake80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 11:13 AM   #3
kellys~hotrods
Gone to refill cooler...

Yamaha

Default Re: Drop axle lift fabrication

I have an unused Jake's rear lift from my LT kit that drops the coil over mounts, but that's for a yamaha and my cart has VW IRS. You could do several things such as an axle flip and blocks as blake80 mentioned, fabricate extended shackles (if they are below the frame mounts), or build a custom 3 link setup with coil overs. It all depends on your skills, how much time you want to invest, and your buget. The easiest would be the axle flip and blocks i believe. Let us know what you decide on using and good luck!

Kelly
kellys~hotrods is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Lifted Golf Carts