lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO > Lithium EZGO

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-30-2020, 10:47 AM   #1
markdh85
Not Yet Wild

Default S4 Elite Lithium Upgrades and Accessories Questions

Getting my first cart (2020 S4 Elite 2.0 lithium) and super stoked about it. That said I have a question about compatibility on items as it doesn't appear many things specifically reference 56v lithium batteries when I'm shopping

For items like Turn Signal Kits and mirrors with turn indicators would any 48v ez-go compatible ones work with the s4 2.0? Is there a specific one people recommend or prefer?

For speaker system installs is there anything specific I should keep an eye out for or avoid? I'm prioritizing sound quality, a dash mount that has functioning power button, as well as the unit auto-turning off after x time.

There is a local guy who does a lot of work that I'll have handle anything over my head. Any other tips or tricks would be appreciated about the S4 and everything in general. Hoping to have it maybe end of next week!

Cheers!
markdh85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 10-01-2020, 01:59 PM   #2
FF Titus
Gone Wild

Default Re: S4 Elite Lithium Upgrades and Accessories Questions

RXV Turn sig assembly OEM P/N 607530 will work with the Elites.
FF Titus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2020, 03:01 PM   #3
markdh85
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: S4 Elite Lithium Upgrades and Accessories Questions

Awesome, thanks!
markdh85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO > Lithium EZGO