lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Lifted Golf Carts
Lifted Golf Carts Off-Road Golf Carts.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-09-2009, 08:14 PM   #1
ads245
Gone Wild

Yamaha

Default Allsports Price?

The Allsports Long travel, seems to fit my needs perfectly for my 2008 yamaha drive. I just do not get why some stores such as CPP sell it for $679, while others sell it for $1200, which is ridiculous. At the golf cart tire store (golfcarttirestore.com) though they have it for $549?
ads245 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 08:19 PM   #2
mikesmotortoys
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Allsports Price?

Are you positive you are pricing the same kit?

Factory EZGO - Bad Boy Buggy - Dixie Chopper Mowers
mikesmotortoys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 08:23 PM   #3
ads245
Gone Wild

Yamaha

That's whats strange, I am, you should go to the golf cart tire store and look at the right bar. Click on Yamaha lifts and scroll down, you will see it with the purple a-arms. Then check CPP, and look under Yamaha lift kits.
Old 02-09-2009, 08:35 PM   #4
mikesmotortoys
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

I do not know the answer to your question. Most full line dealerships have overhead and employees, some online websites can operate from home and drop ship parts. You get what you pay for - What you see on the internet may or may not be what you want. I would not be able to survive by selling at 10% over cost...

CPP is a site sponsor, the other place is not. Just remember to support those who support you...

Factory EZGO - Bad Boy Buggy - Dixie Chopper Mowers
mikesmotortoys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 08:48 PM   #5
ads245
Gone Wild

Yamaha

I couldn't agree more, something must be up.The saying you get what you pay for is one of the most true statements there is. I always go the extra mile to do and gets things right the first time. If people have time to do something half way, they must have time to do it over. CPP and Radical Golf Carts offer better info and pictures anyway, more professional.
Old 02-10-2009, 04:23 PM   #6
groundpounder
Gone Wild

Yamaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by ads245 View Post
That's whats strange, I am, you should go to the golf cart tire store and look at the right bar. Click on Yamaha lifts and scroll down, you will see it with the purple a-arms. Then check CPP, and look under Yamaha lift kits.
why don't you give them a call and ask
groundpounder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 05:05 PM   #7
ads245
Gone Wild

Yamaha

I think I will do that, I am curious.
Old 02-12-2009, 09:14 PM   #8
BigBlockMan
Gone Wild

Mystery solved.
They had never sold one before so they did not realize they were selling it below their cost.
Not everybody keeps thier website current, They also offer the nitrogen shocks that are NLA

If you happened to buy it you got it for wholesale if you didn't buy it........The price just went up.
BigBlockMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 11:49 PM   #9
Radicalgolfcarts
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Well I know that All Sports have a MSRP that they go buy... Obviously they are not even close to that. So I can see that I am going to have to get to the bottom of that. I don't even know what they are thinking of selling that lift for that because thats almost what we pay for the lift... that might even be less. Trust me when I say this, there is something wrong with that price!

And don't think about the profit margin everyone is marking their stuff up!!! Think about how much SEO's are and how much it is to have a good website at the top!!! It is ridiculous how much we have to pay to have our website even being thought of on the first page of Google! Sorry I am just venting.

I need a BEER!
Radicalgolfcarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 11:57 PM   #10
bhfear
EZ-GO-N

E-Z-GO

Okay the purple arm kits are from JAKES not ALL SPORTS thats why on the tire store site those are so much less, they dont carry jakes, just allsports, good kits but not the long travel from jakes, there ya go
bhfear is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Lifted Golf Carts