lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts > Icon

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-16-2020, 09:46 PM   #1
Virjose
Not Yet Wild

Default Icon programming/speed limit?

Hi everyone,

Got a brand new I60L about two weeks ago and it’s been super fun. We got the upgraded AGM 8 6V batteries. We top out at about 27-28MPH (you can feel the controller pretty much stop the cart at 27MPH) and while that’s a good speed, I’m curious if anyone knows if the speed limitation can be programmed out (a specific parameter I assume?)

Also, anyone know of the possibility to affect the programming so that the cart goes a bit faster uphills?

Thanks for any insights into programming so that if I need to contact the dealer for that service I know what I’m up against :)
Virjose is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts > Icon