lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts > Star and Fairplay

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-27-2013, 02:12 PM   #1
Vinces1924
Not Yet Wild

Default Fairplay 2007 Limo Model 6PZX4 0C-T Won't Drive

Hello, I have a 2007 Fairplay Limo cart, the serial of the cart is 00158. It has a Kinetek Controller, Model: KCCA0004-0027 Serial No: LA0821006201. The cart used to run but then suddenly stopped. I have all new batteries in it. There was some mice damage to the wires, from what I can see I've fixed all that. Now when I hook up the battery and flip the run-tow switch into run the cart makes some beeping noises. I believe its beeping a code 3-7. I can't find codes anywhere to try figure out what that means. Also I have 50volts to both sides of the solenoid. Could that mean that the solenoid is stuck open or closed? Does anyone know what that code means and where should I go from here to get this thing driving again? Thank you.
Vinces1924 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 09-10-2013, 07:23 AM   #2
Vinces1924
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: Fairplay 2007 Limo Model 6PZX4 0C-T Won't Drive

Never mind I fixed it. Please disregard.
Vinces1924 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts > Star and Fairplay